102 – What You Don’t Know Will Hurt You: Managed Care Enforcement Trends and Key Risk Areas
- The panel will review in detail and discuss lessons learned from past cases and current enforcement trends against Medicare and Medicaid Managed Care organizations and providers.
- The panel will identify key risk areas and best practices to minimize exposure.
- The panel will discuss how compliance program deficiencies in the risk adjustment space can create enforcement risk.
- John Kelly, Member, Bass, Berry & Sims PLC
- Benjamin Singer, Partner, O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Megan Tinker, Senior Advisor for Legal Affairs, HHS-OIG