301 – Preparing for the Era of Provider Network Transparency
- Across health care there is a growing need to measure, manage, and improve provider directories — a need driven by regulators and market driven innovations.
- Find out how regulators and members depend on provider directories, why directories are frequently inaccurate, and what new tools and approaches exist to improve their accuracy.
- Gain an understanding of why provider directories are increasingly used to measure network adequacy in real time and for determining network capacity and stability.
- John Weis, President and Co-Founder, Quest Analytics
- Michael Adelberg, Principal, Faegre Baker Daniels