501 – CMS Universes: Using Regulatory Data Sets to Provide Monitoring and Oversight to Inform Decision Making
- Implement a universe monitoring program to identify key risks related to operational inefficiencies (e.g. lack of provider outreach) and adjust staffing and processes to meet compliance and operational needs
- Proactively improve operational and compliance performance to save cost
- Leverage data quality monitoring program to identify third-party vendors with quality and process gaps needing remedial actions
- Melissa Hecht, AVP, Operations & Business Continuity Director, Healthfirst. Inc.
- Adam Zeldin, Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers