603 – Implementing Regulatory Changes: A “How-To Guide” for Any Organization of Any Size
- In a world of constantly changing regulations, learn best practices regarding interpretation, breaking down and facilitating required actions.
- Discuss tips, tricks and tools for partnering with business areas on regulatory changes while keeping on track with complicated regulations that span long periods of time.
- Once changes are implemented, explore ways of ensuring continued compliance and effectiveness with the changes
- Jessica Vander Zanden, VP Compliance & Audit, Network Health
- Angela Keenan, Director, Compliance & Privacy, Network Health