W1B – COVID-19: Crisis or Opportunity for Corporate Culture? Implications for Why and How Ethics and Compliance Should Thrive in This Evolving World
- The Medicaid Managed Care Final Rule requires state Medicaid agencies to complete an independent audit of the accuracy, truthfulness, and completeness of the encounter and financial data submitted by each MCO every 3 years.
- Learn key financial concepts that drive rate setting, risk adjustment, and medical loss ratio processes and their connection to financial and encounter data. Review tools and resources that encounter data validation auditors utilize.
- The COVID-19 pandemic response included special procedure codes, diagnoses, and modifiers for testing, treatment, and other healthcare impacted by COVID-19. Learn steps to ensure your encounters accurately reflect the impact of COVID-19.
- Holly Dolgaard, Principal, Mercer
- Scott Banken, Principal, Mercer Chris Babcock, Senior Associate, Mercer