702 – Compliant Coding Review Project Management: From Project Concept to Analyzing Review Results and Everything In Between!
- Project Management is Key in overall success of a Coding Review Project. This presentation will review the key steps one should take to ensure the review performed will garner useful information once completed.
- Compliance is a necessity in performance of any coding review. Risk Adjustment poses compliance/privacy/security risks not seen in other reviews. This presentation will highlight common issues and best practices.
- Staff, Talent and Tools are critical to any project success. This presentation will address best advice and practices in these areas.
- Dott Campo, Manager, Risk Adjustment Division, Reimbursement Mgmt Consultants, Inc.
- Dana Brown, President, Reimbursement Mgmt Consultants, Inc.