Opening Remarks and General Session: Medicaid Fraud Trends & Best Practices for Reporting and Partnering with State Medicaid Regulators
- Emerging Medicaid fraud risks and areas of interest to Managed Care Professionals.
- Partnering with your Medicaid fraud control teams and best practices for reporting suspected fraud.
- Preparing for Medicaid audits to achieve successful outcomes.
- Gary Cantrell, Deputy Inspector General for Investigations, Office of Inspector General, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Marita Janiga, Vice President, Ethics & Compliance, Investigations, Kaiser Permanente