Opening Remarks, P2 – Covid-19 and Lessons Learned for Flexible Care Management Approaches
- A panel discussion on lessons learned from the Coronavirus pandemic and how health plans redeployed staff, adjusted processes, prioritized member outreach, and lessons learned for future emergencies and disruptions.
- How were plans able to successfully deploy employees, including FDR staff, to provide remote care management services while proactively providing accommodations to high risk members?
- What processes and organizational responses will your organization retain for future national or local emergencies (e.g., natural disasters)? What areas of improvement have been highlighted throughout this experience?
- Valerie DeBoe, Vice President Ethics & Compliance, Centene
- Gretchen Wagner, Risk Management Director, Humana
- Rohit Gupta, VP Enterprise Compliance & Medicare Compliance Officer, Molina Healthcare
- Robert Parker, Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers