P3 – Building a Cybersecurity Auditing and Monitoring Plan
- Upon completion, participants will be able to understand the biggest security threats to health care organizations and highlight most vulnerable systems and populations.
- Learn to assess compliance risk related to common technologies and equipment, with focus on developing an auditing and monitoring plan for meeting the mandates of the HIPAA Security Rule and other applicable substantive cybersecurity requirements.
- Speakers will review how to take results of auditing and monitoring activity to build a strong work plan to mitigate risks associated with technology.
- Michael Gray, Vice President of Information Technology & Compliance Officer, Eliza Jennings Senior Care Network
- Jennifer Griveas, Chief Human Resources Officer & General Counsel