P4 – How to Build a CPE Tracer: Best Practices to Focus on Prevention, Detection, and Correction Using Misclassified Grievances
- Prevention: Apply prevention methods to avoid misclassified grievances, identify training needs, review of regulations, guidance and audit protocols, updating policies and procedures.
- Detection: Provide suggestions on how to add rigor to compliance staff oversight of call routing and classification of inquiries, grievances, organization determinations, coverage determinations
- Correction: Learn the critical questions to consider when building Corrective Action Plans. A template will be reviewed.
- Michelle Larson, Senior Consultant, Cody Consulting Group
- Milly Koranteng, Sr. Director, Compliance and Vendor Oversight, Medica
- Hannah LaMere, Director, Special Projects, Cody Consulting Group, Inc.